1. Jian Li, Liang Xiang, Xiaotong Jiang, Bin Teng, Yutao Sun a, Guanlian Chen, Jie Chen , Jian V. Zhang b, Pei-Gen Ren. Investigation of bioeffects of G protein-coupled receptor 1 on bone turnover in male mice. Journal of Orthopaedic Translation 2017, 10:42-51.
2. Jian Li, Holger Jahr, Wei Zheng, Pei-Gen Ren. Visualizing Angiogenesis by Multiphoton Microscopy In Vivo in Genetically Modified 3D-PLGA/nHAp Scaffold for Calvarial Critical Bone Defect Repair. Journal of Visualized Experiments 2017,1-9.
3. Janice Lim, Mingliang You, Jian Li , Zibiao Li. Emerging bone tissue engineering via Polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA)-based scaffolds. Materials Science and Engineering C 2017, 79 :917–929
4. Li J, Xu Q, Teng B, Yu C, Li J, Song L, Lai YX, Zhang J, Zheng W, Ren PG. Investigation of angiogenesis in bioactive 3-dimensional poly(d,l-lactide-co-glycolide) / nano- hydroxyapatite scaffolds by in vivo multiphoton microscopy in murine calvarial critical bone defect. Acta biomaterialia 2016, 42:389-399.
5. Jian Li, Bin Teng, Ri-Qiang Lin , Chang She, Zhen-Yu Yao, Jian Zhang, Liang Song, Pei-Gen Ren. Neovasculature in 3D-PLGA/nHAp Scaffolds for Murine Critical Sized Bone Defect Regeneration by Photoacoustic Imaging: A Preliminary Study. International Advanced Research Journal in Science, Engineering and Technology.Vol. 3, Issue 4, April 2016. 162.-170.
6. Jian Li, Chen Yu, Cheng-bo Liu, Chang She, Bin Teng, Liang Song, Pei-Gen Ren. Investigation of angiogenesis by in vivo multiphoton microscopy during bone formation in murine calvarial critical bone defect repaired by genetically modified 3D-PLGA/nHAp scaffold.Journal of Orthopaedic Translation. Volume 7, October 2016, Pages 102.
7. She C, Shi GL, Xu W, Zhou XZ, Li J, Tian Y, Li J, Li WH, Dong QR, Ren PG. Effect of low-dose X-ray irradiation and Ti particles on theosseointegration of prosthetic. J Orthop Res. 2016 Oct;34(10):1688-1696.
8. Guo CZ#, Li J#, She C, Shao XZ, Teng B, Feng J, Zhang JV, Ren P-G. Bioeffects of Micron-Size Magnesium Particles on Inflammatory Cells and Bone Turnover In vivo and In vitro. J Biomed Mater Res B.2015. (Co-first author)
9. J. Li, G. Shang, M. You, S. Peng, Z. Wang, H. Wu, G.Q. Chen*, Endotoxin removing method based on lipopolysaccharide binding protein and polyhydroxyalkanoate binding protein PhaP, Biomacromolecules, 12(3), 602-608, 2011.
10. H. Xie, J. Li, L. Li, Y. Dong, G.Q. Chen*, K.C. Chen*, Enhanced proliferation and differentiation of neural stem cells grown on PHA films coated with recombinant fusion proteins, Acta Biomater, 9 (8), 7845-7854, 2013.
11. She C, Xu W, Shi G, Zhou X, Li J, chengzhi G, et al. The effect of low dose X-ray radiation on the bone ingrowth onto prosthesis interface. Journal of Orthopaedic Translation 2014;2:231-2.
12. M. You, G. Peng, J. Li, P. Ma, Z. Wang, W. Shu, S. Peng, G.Q. Chen*, Chondrogenic differentiation of human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells on polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA) scaffolds coated with PHA granule binding protein PhaP fused with RGD peptide, Biomaterials, 32 (9), 2305-2313, 2011.
13. S.W. Peng, X.Y. Guo, G.G. Shang, J. Li, X.Y. Xu, M.L. You, P. Li, G.Q. Chen*, An assessment of the risks of carcinogenicity associated with polyhydroxyalkanoates through an analysis of DNA aneuploid and telomerase activity, Biomaterials, 32(10), 2546-2555, 2011.